Running

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Curiosity tends to get the better of me, sometimes.

I love the map on my blog but sometimes it brings up towns that I grew up around and I just wounder who is looking at my blog from there. I volunteer coached in a town by the University of Idaho called Troy, ID. I met a lot of great people there and someone keeps coming up from Troy and I am so curious to know who it is. So if you want leave me a comment telling me who you are. Please! If not keep reading I love seeing the different places of people reading my crazy everyday thoughts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dawn, I don't think I am your Troy person but Bri sent me your blog and I love it!! It is so nice, I don't think I have seen a picture of Lilly since she was born! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!
Brandy

Site Meter