Running

Friday, June 8, 2007

Bonk!

So last night at about midnight Matt and I had finally fallen asleep when we were awoken by a loud thud sound then crying. I thought it was Lily and that some how she had gotten out of the crib, but it turned out to be McKenna falling out of bed and actually their bed here is pretty high off the ground and these are the carpets that are thin and right on the concrete floor. She cried for a while then fell back to sleep and we put pillows on the floor so if it happened again she would have a soft landing. But this morning when I asked McKenna if she remembered falling out of bed she looked at me like I was crazy and thought I was joking. Poor girl got hurt and doesn't even remember it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it is better that she doesn't remember! Jack fell off a really high bed when he was 5 months old. He cried for about 20 seconds...I cried for at least 20 minutes and then off and on the rest of the night. The experience was more devastating to me than Jack.

Site Meter