Running

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Cambridge Commons



So basically since we have been here in Boston/Cambridge we have almost hit every park in our area. Yesterday the girls and I went to 3 of them. We walked down to Cambridge commons with Matt after work and saw some monuments that were pretty neat. I laugh because Lily loves going to the park just as much as McKenna even though she can't walk. She just loves to eat the sand. So we started to give her the binki when she is playing in the sand boxes. We'll see how long that lasts. Tomorrow will be my first run here (well if I can drag my bum out of bed for it) I am looking forward to it.
On a sad note my Great Grandma Delora Kimble passed away. I wanted to just say how much I loved her and wish that I could be there for the funeral.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your first run?!! How did it go? I must also add that I am very proud of Lilly for eating sand. I've decided that sand and dirt is a nutritional "main stay" for all children under two.

Site Meter